This beautiful ranch style home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 Baths on 5 acres. You'll fall in love the moment you enter the living room with knotty pine ceilings, all the natural light through the expansive wall of windows, and the two skylights. Imagine yourself cozying up next to the large fireplace, or having family gatherings in this large open living room. Enjoy your mornings in the kitchen looking out multiple windows, experiencing the seasonal creek and the wildlife that passes through this beautiful property. The master bedroom offers an open concept making the room feel grand! Enjoy a private seating area next to the wood burning stove. Don't forget to step outside on the new deck and enjoy the peaceful tranquility this home has to offer. This home is conveniently located less than 5 minutes to Highway 50, close to shopping, and about 5 minutes to Red Hawk Casino. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
2,114 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Sitting Area, Bathroom - Closet,Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Multiple Shower Heads
- Breakfast Nook
- Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Closet,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Closet,Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Multiple Shower Heads
- Bath Description
- Free Standing Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Free Standing Electric Range
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Wood. Stove, Central, Fireplace.
- 2. Brick,Wood Burning,Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,RV Access,Garage Facing Side,Guest Parking Available.
- Uncovered Deck
- Front Yard
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Stream Seasonal, Uncovered Deck. Stream Seasonal.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price