Welcome to the charming and sought-after neighborhood of Antelope! This remarkable home presents an incredible opportunity for investors seeking a property with great potential. Nestled in a serene cul-de-sac, this original-condition gem boasts a few upgrades and is eagerly awaiting your personal touch. With a generous .17 acre lot, a spacious covered patio, and a low-maintenance front and back yard, outdoor enjoyment and entertaining are a breeze. Inside, discover a comfortable living space spanning 1,950 sqft, offering 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms to accommodate your needs. The stucco exterior and tile roof lend durability and timeless appeal to this residence. Don't miss the chance to seize this fantastic investment opportunity in a well-established Antelope neighborhood. Act now and turn this diamond in the rough into a shining masterpiece!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Meter on Site,Public
Sewer Connected,In & Connected,Public Sewer
1,950 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Dining/Family Combo,Space in Kitchen,Dining/Living Combo
- Electric,Gas Hook-Up,Inside Area
- Breakfast Area,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over
- Free Standing Gas Oven,Free Standing Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Dishwasher
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace.
- Dual Pane Partial
- 1. Living Room,Gas Log,Other.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Garage Facing Front,Guest Parking Available.
- Wood, Stucco
- Covered Patio
- Back Yard,Wood
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Court,Cul-De-Sac,Curb(s),Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Low Maintenance, Covered Patio. Court,Cul-De-Sac,Curb(s),Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price