A quintessential ranch home located in central Placerville, just minutes from so many of the area's amenities. Open the door to be welcomed by a spacious living area adorned with an antique wood stove. Tall windows allow light to flood the bonus area off the kitchen. Home has a large primary bedroom as well as two spacious guest bedrooms. The lot is thoughtfully terraced to separate the home from the fenced animal area, and to provide an overlook for your property. This horse-ready property comes with a spacious 2 stall barn with tack room, and a graded pad for a round pen. Enjoy living on acreage with your horses while still having the amenities of being close to town. Low utility bills with well water for irrigation as well as owned solar! New mini-split heat pump installed in the garage to allow space to be used as a bonus room or perfect shop. High Speed Internet access available. 24 panel owned solar system! This is a rare gem!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,951 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Dining/Family Combo
- Dryer Included,Washer Included,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Ceramic Counter,Pantry Closet
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Tile
- Free Standing Refrigerator,Hood Over Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Free Standing Electric Range
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump, Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Free Standing,Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. RV Possible,Garage Facing Front,Garage Facing Side.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Grade Varies
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private,Shape Regular,Landscape Back,Low Maintenance. Private,Shape Regular,Landscape Back,Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price