SINGLE STORY ranch home on just over 5 acres. Peaceful setting, fenced and cross fenced for all your animals. Great open floor plan with wood vaulted ceilings in every room, propane fireplace, separate laundry room, detached garage with workshop/storage area. 4 stall barn with paddocks, large storage area for hay. Low PG&E bills per seller, with owned solar. 2500 gallon water storage tank. Country living with fabulous neighbors, yet close to town.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1,820 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Fiberglass,Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Dining Bar,Dining/Family Combo,Dining/Living Combo
- Cabinets,Electric,Gas Hook-Up,Inside Room
- Kitchen/Family Combo,Laminate Counter
- Master Bath
- Fiberglass,Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Bath Description
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Plumbed,Gas Water Heater,Hood Over Range
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Propane. Stove, Central.
- Dual Pane Full,Window Screens
- 1. Gas Piped.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. RV Access,RV Possible,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Uncovered Parking Space,Workshop in Garage.
- Composition, Foam
- Rolling,Snow Line Below,Lot Grade Varies,Trees Many
- Back Yard,Cross Fenced,Electric,Fenced,Front Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac,Private,Low Maintenance, Covered Courtyard,Dog Run,Entry Gate. Cul-De-Sac,Private,Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price