A Family Legacy is offered for sale, Gold Hill Vineyard, featuring a winery, Tasting Room, Brewery, Wedding venue and an active & thriving vineyard. The proximity to the American River creates a temperate climate for the 50 Planted acres of the almost 80 acre property. Producing upwards of 200 tons per season of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Viognier, Chardonnay, Barbara, Petit Syrah, Syrah, Merlot, Zinfandel, Malbec & mourvedre in 4x8 plantings. At full operating capacity Gold Hill can produce 13,000 cases per year. All Gold Hill wines are Estate Grown using the same formula year after year to produce a consistent product. The stunning home has spectacular views of the vineyard, and was extensively remodeled in 2015 featuring Italian marble counters tops & center island Stainless Steel Appliances, Hardwood Floors wood burning fireplace and designer touches throughout. Enjoy your morning coffee on the veranda overlooking the peacefulness of the grapes growing,nature at its
Single Family, Mixed Use, 2 Story
6,000 sq. ft
Varies by Unit,Mixed Use
- Concrete, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Evaporative, Multi Units, Zoned
- Wood. Stove, Central, Varies by Unit.
- Accessible Doors
- Ramps. Doors. Baths. Accessible Approach with Ramp,Accessible Bathroom(s),Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Manager's Office,12 to 18 Ft Ceilings,Reception Area,Cold Storage,Refrigeration,Restroom(s)-Private,Restroom(s)-Public,Elevator(s),Extra Storage,Gas Pump,Trade Fixtures,Kitchen Facilities,See Remarks
Exterior / Lot Features
- Open,Commercial Vehicle Allowed.
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Metal, Composition, Tar Gravel
- Rock Outcropping,Rolling,Lot Grade Varies
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Landscape Misc. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Landscape Misc.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price